Released between 15:00 and 16:00 UTC
Keep an eye on your inbox for the latest Customer Survey! As usual, it's just one question and will take next to no time to answer. Your feedback is extremely valued and appreciated by everyone at Administrate!
- This is a big one! Learners can now submit work to Instructors over the LMS, and Instructors can grade them! See our documentation for more details.
- We’ve been working on a faster Event List and you can now try it out! This project is not yet at completion (there are some interface improvements to make), but we’d like to get your early feedback on how it works so far. Please contact your Account Manager to try it out.
- The new events system now displays section and question averages for Administrate Feedback!
- Now there's a 'Send password reset email' functionality on the Contact screen for an LMS user. This will email users a link which allows them to set their own password immediately.
- Generated passwords are now more memorable - they are made of three words and a number, instead of jumbled characters.
- Previously, users without permissions to a Contacts page's custom fields would get an error on trying to view the Contact. The bug has been fixed to load and only display information that the current user has permission to see.
- We had an issue whereby SCORM presentations were being incorrectly reported as 'Failed' instead of 'Completed' upon completion. So we fixed that!
- We've stopped deleted instructors from appearing in the private events table in the Account view.