Released between 17:00 and 18:00 UTC
With Halloween just around the corner, we're delighted to announce our "spooktacular" features and fixes for this week! Check them out below!
- You can now see the Payment Reference when creating a report on Payments and Refunds.
- Adding, Removing, and Editing sessions now appear in the Event audit log.
- Previously, if you attempted to edit a resource booking, you’d get an error, and you’d have to delete and recreate it. Not anymore - we’ve squashed the bug and saved a few clicks!
- We fixed an issue which caused the CRM » Accounts By Industry report to fail.
- There was an issue which prevented invoiced students from being cancelled from events whilst using Firefox. Now it works!
- The Xero gadget on Homepage now shows time in UTC instead of GMT.
- Struggling to change the start date for an event? For classroom events, update the start date and time for the first session. For LMS events, check the LMS start date and time. For Blended, you’ll want to check both, depending on how you’ve ordered things.