Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
- We’ve improved the default look and feel of the LMS.
- Matrix Single Type Questions in SurveyMonkey are now supported.
- Fixed an issue where the Instructor Availability page failed to load when there were a large number of Accounts on the system.
- Previously, when no email folders were selected in the IMAP configuration, the system would select the ‘Inbox’ and ‘Sent’ folders by default. This default setting has now been removed.
- Previously, when selecting the folders to sync during the IMAP configuration, the parent and child directory could not be selected independently. This has now been fixed.
- Resolved an issue with the IMAP integration whereby having multiple subscribed folders would cause some emails to be missed.
- Fixed an issue where the forecasted cost of the event was taking into account deleted item mappings.
- Previously if an Instructor was an Individual, the Trainer tab in the CRM did not display the Rates Section. Now the Rates section is displayed and you can now add, edit, and view rates on this page.
- Fixed a bug where if editing student scores, date fields were not recognising an empty value as a valid date and would not let you update scores in events > students > edit scores.
Do you want to offer a ‘gift card’ scheme?
Use Training Tokens to sell customised vouchers which can be redeemed at a later date.