Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
- We’ve adjusted how fields are displayed on your Event Edit screen to maximise the use of space.
- The “Other_ref” field is now available on invoices in the v2.5 invoices API endpoint.
- The start and end date & time for resource bookings are now formatted according to the company’s locale settings, and for most users, the suffix ‘local time’ will be displayed. For customers that have the Time Zones feature activated, if the event the resource is booked for has a time zone, the date and time are converted to the user’s time zone, and the corresponding suffix is displayed (e.g. BST, GMT, EST, etc.).
- Attachments were being removed from an email when using Internet Explorer 11, which was less than ideal. So we fixed that!
- We fixed the Upcoming Public Events and the Upcoming In-House Events Gadgets on the Homepage to display parent events rather than individual sessions of those events.
- Previously a bug prevented users from selecting a specific company to apply a discount to. We fixed that, and also made it possible for the discount rate to be set to 0.
- It was previously not possible to edit purchase order line items. Now you can!
- There was an issue where the option you selected on the Account Visibility field resulted in the ‘Everyone’ option being saved. Now it saves your choice correctly.
- Previously, the Marketing field on a Contact would default to the first marketing activity on the list. Now the default is ‘none’.
- Looking for something specific on a page and want to find it quickly? Hold down the Ctrl and F keys on your keyboard (cmd and F for Mac users), type in what you’re looking for, and tap enter. Those words will be highlighted on the screen.