Released between 14:00 and 15:00 UTC
Hello, and happy Monday, as we bring you another batch of releases from the Administrate team!
- Want to know the value of Training Tokens which have expired in the last month? You can now report on Training Token transactions for expires and redemptions in the reporting engine.
- By default PDF files added as LMS Content will now open in the learner's browser in Administrate's LMS instead of downloading to their computer.
- Previously the number of 'Expected Students' on a Private Event was a required field, however this is no longer required.
- We fixed an issue displaying some reports with time filters, where the time has been stored incorrectly.
- We also fixed an issue where not all Private Events were being displayed on the 'In-House/Closed Training' section of the Events tag on the Account page.
Want to jump directly to a specific report or page in Administrate rather than going via the navigation? Most Internet browsers allow you to add a bookmark or folder directly into your toolbar, so that your most important links are always visible and just a click away! Try right-clicking on your browser toolbar to set this up.