Released between 15:00 and 16:00 UTC
Happy Monday! We've got some exciting news and releases this week!
- If you’re integrated with Xero and cancel a registration, you can now choose to immediately raise a Xero Credit Note linked to the cancelled registration.
- Sometimes your processes change and a task that used to be part of your workflow no longer applies. Now you can remove that task from the Control Panel Task Workflows page.
- We’ve improved the synching behaviour of our Salesforce integration
- Some customers experienced an error when accessing their tickets through the Help » Support Desk menu. We’ve made improvements to that authentication logic.
- Do you find you are creating lots of similar courses and events? There’s a ‘duplicate’ option on both Course Templates and Event creation. This will copy your fields over to a new draft event, allowing you to edit just the changing information.
A new home for our documentation!
- Why should you have to go to one website for your product ideas, and another for our product documentation? You shouldn't! If you're looking for our support docs, they were moved today: