Staff holidays can be recorded and viewed on your calendar. A summary of current holidays is also displayed on the Announcements homepage gadget.
You can keep track of holiday entitlements in the Holiday summary report and receive a notification whenever any one adds a new holiday.
- Click ‘Team’ then ‘Staff Holidays’.
- Select the Staff Member from the list.
- Add the holiday dates, number of working days, and Reason.
- Click ‘Add Holiday’
Your holiday has been added and can be viewed on the calendar and the announcements homepage gadget.
To be informed of any holidays added please add your email address to the ‘Holiday Notification’ system email template.
- Click on the entry you wish to edit.
- Update the details and click ‘Save’.
- Click on the entry you wish to delete.
- Click ‘Delete’ and then 'Ok' to confirm
Staff holiday allocations and allowances can be viewed by clicking the link to ‘Holiday Summary’ from the Staff Holidays page.
To ensure that the holiday allocation is set against the staff contact record:
- Open the staff contact record.
- Edit the contact.
- Select the year of the allocation and enter the number of days.
- Click ‘Save’.
The report will detail the yearly allocation, number of days used to date, number of days scheduled to date and the remaining allocation to use prior to the end of the year.