Use the discussion forum to share ideas and collaborate amongst team members. Especially useful for remote employees!
Users are notified of forum updates by the counter on their profile icon and also by the ‘Forum Subscription’ system email if configured. Users can un-subscribe to these notifications in their settings by selecting No for ‘Receive Forum Updates’ and clicking on ‘Save’.
Categories are used to group forum topics.
- Click ‘Team’ then ‘Discussion Forum’.
- Click ‘Manage Categories’.
- Type the name of the new category and click ‘Add’.
- To remove a category click the X.
Topics are the threads containing the specific discussion.
- Click Start A New Topic.
- Select the correct category, enter your topic and then your comments in the ‘Post’ area.
- Click ‘Submit Post’
- Open the topic you wish to rename.
- Click ‘Rename Topic’
- Enter the new topic title.
- Click ‘Update’.
- Open the topic you wish to delete.
- Click ‘Delete Topic’
- Click ‘OK’.
- Open the topic containing the post you wish to edit.
- Click ‘Edit’ next to the post you wish to edit.
- Make changes then click ‘Save’.
- Open the topic containing the post you wish to delete.
- Click ‘Delete’ next to the post you wish to delete.
- Click ‘Save’.