Please view our webinar on How to Use Training Tokens.
The Training Token Types setting in the Control Panel (Financial section) let you declare different kinds of Tokens, e.g. “Gold Coins” and “Silver Coins”. Training Tokens are pre-set vouchers that can be redeemed for training at a later date. Essentially, they work as another unit of Currency.
You can set a Redemption Period for each Token Type, i.e. how long they are valid for before they expire, once they are issued to one of your Accounts.
On more information on how to use Training Tokens, please also see:
- Selling Tokens through Opportunities
- Managing and Issuing Tokens through Accounts
- Defining Token Prices for Events ( per Event basis , or per Course basis )
- Redeeming Tokens for Events
This Control Panel setting lets you:
- Add a Training Token Type
- Edit a Training Token Type
- Archive or Unarchive Training Token Type
- Delete a Training Token Type
In the Control Panel’s Training Token setting:
- Define the Name : this will be the label that will be displayed when showing prices, like how currencies are displayed in GBP, USD, etc.
- [Optional] Give the Training Token Type a description - this description will appear on invoices when tokens of this type are sold.
- [Optional] Redemption Period: set the default number of days before token issues of this Token Type will expire.
Your Training Token Type will be added to the table.
- Click on the Training Token Type that you wish to edit (or ) to open the edit modal
- Make your desired changes
Your Training Token Type will then be updated with your changes.
You can include Archived Training Token Types in your view by toggling the Show Archived button
- Click on the Training Token Type that you wish to Archive / Unarchive
- Set “Is Archived” to Yes or No, depending on your desired action
Your Training Token Type will then be archived/unarchived. Archived tokens will no longer be available for sale or creating new issues, but outstanding tokens will still be redeemable until they expire.
You can only delete Training Token Types if there are no redeemable Tokens of the particular Type on any of your Accounts, and no pricing configured for this token type.
- Click on the Training Token you wish to delete, or the bin icon
- Click to confirm
Your Training Token Type will then be deleted.