Employee Sizes determine the scale, or range, of the number of staff under your Accounts in your CRM . You can change this scale, and the range, to identifiable levels for your organisation, and the organisations you trade and do business with.
Any changes you make here will be reflected in your Accounts’ screens.
Naming your Employee Sizes
When you name your Employee Sizes, please note you are not restricted to ranges of numbers. You can use:
- Any numeric digit: e.g., ‘1’ to signify a sole trader
- A name of a size group: e.g., ‘Sole Trader’, ‘National’, ‘International’
- Any combination of alphanumeric text: e.g., ‘National - 100 Max’
Essentially, you can name these to whatever you want, as long as it makes sense to you and your organisation.
Your employee sizes will automatically be sorted by alphanumeric order when displayed on the Accounts’ screen, not the order they necessarily appear on this Control Panel setting.
Create an Employee Size
- Click the green +Add button, this will open a dialog box.
- Name your Employee Size (see Naming your Employee Sizes above for more information).
- Click Save.
Your new Employee Size will now be shown as created on the table of Employee Sizes.
Edit an Employee Size
- Click on the row of the Employee Size you wish to edit, this will open a dialog box.
- Rename your Employee Size (see Naming your Employee Sizes above for more information).
- Click Save.
Your Employee Size will now be updated with the new name on the table of Employee Sizes.
Delete an Employee Size
- Click on the row of the Employee Size you wish to delete, this will open a dialog box.
- Click on the red Delete button, this will open a confirmation dialog box.
- Confirm with OK (or Cancel if you don’t wish to continue with the deletion).
Your Employee Size will now be shown as removed from the table of Employee Sizes.
Article is closed for comments.