Released between 15:00 and 16:30 UTC
- There was a bug preventing any invoices from being synced back from Xero if one or more invoices contained line items with missing fields. Now we alert you to the missing fields in the sync centre, and no longer block other invoices from syncing.
- Hover-over on WordPress and WebLink for session dates would extend beyond the page if the list was too long. We've made the text smaller and given the opportunity to scroll down the list of dates.
- The resource type list now has links to move back and forth through different pages of resource types. Previously if more than 100 resource types existed, it was impossible to see after the 100th.
- The ad-hoc emailer on an event was not rendering dates. It does now.
- Contacts with 'No Communications' set will not receive an email/text when an email/SMS communication is triggered. The 'Don't Mail' setting for a Contact has now been renamed to 'No Communications', and a status of 'No Communications' will also appear for that communication in the communications table.