Released between 13:30 and 14:30 UTC
Hello, welcome to our latest Weekly Releases email, and welcome to the new month of May!
The 1st of May traditionally marks the start of the summer season, though I think we might have to wait a little longer in Scotland before the warmer weather really makes an appearance!
In the meantime, here are our latest releases and fixes:
- We resolved an issue with the Contact Merge Tool where the LMS history tied to the old contact would be lost and didn’t free up the old username.
- We fixed an issue where users could not validate website orders against events with an LMS expiry.
- We released some code last week on Monday which broke the ability to make payments for purchases on the account screen. Thanks to some speedy work, we were able to release a fix on Tuesday.
- We fixed incorrect event start times displaying when viewing opportunities with event interests when accessing from a computer in a different time zone.
- Custom fields names are now displayed correctly in reports when using utf-8 characters.
- We fixed incorrect event dates displaying when marking the attendance when accessing from a computer in a different time zone.
- We released some code last Monday which prevented students being added to inactive events. This has now been fixed, so you can now add students to inactive events.
- We fixed an issue where the LMS username of a deleted contact could not be used by other LMS users.