Released between 13:30 and 14:00 UTC
Hey! How’s it going? We’ve got lots of features, changes and fixes to tell you about, but before we do, have you heard about LITE 2017? The EdTech event like no other is coming back to Edinburgh! Check it out here!
Features and Changes
- Previously, the LMS progress for a video was calculated as the highest percentage of the video the learner watched in a given session. We’ve improved the logic for the progress percentage such that it now reports the total percentage of the video watched across sessions.
- Order notes collected through the Wordpress and Weblink web integrations are now populated in the “Notes” field on an Opportunity.
- Resolved an issue where the resource management page was not loading resources beyond the first page.
- The Students’ LMS Expiry date is now being set correctly based on the access duration of the event for students added through the Accounts Screen Event tab.
- Additional updates made to support the storage of Unicode characters across the system.
- Resolved an issue where event PDF files attached to automated email triggers were corrupted.
- Our events creator was checking all the tasks in your system were ok, and it took a while doing it. The events creator has its own job to do, so it has been relieved of task checking duties, resulting in a performance improvement.