Released between 14:30 and 15:00 UTC
Happy Monday! Now that Spring has sprung, we’re excited to bring you a long list of features and changes that turns some ugly caterpillars into beautiful butterflies! Check them out below!
Features and Changes
- We’ve improved the Event Session Scheduler experience, including an easier to use UI and the ability to exclude certain days.
- We’ve added Task Workflow Groups to the Course Template, meaning you’ll be able to see the associated tasks on future events you create with this course.
- You can now add/upload LMS content and Docs in the Content tab, and these will filter down to the events you create for this course.
- We’ve improved the UI for picking Instructors, including easier multiselection and the ability to filter by rate and credentials.
- You can now filter your Course Template list by status (Draft/Published/Archived).
- Event import now respects Course Template schedules.
- In Basic Info, Event and Scores Templates now incorporated, they doesn’t just link to another page.
- We’ll now duplicate your Scores Template when you duplicate the Course Template.
- The Finance tab now includes Item Mapping and Pricing, rather than just linking out.
- We’ve added some new fields in the REST API! The delegates endpoint now shows comms_contact information and registration_id. You can find a full field list for this endpoint with examples here!
- Updating the In House Training field in the purchase invoice items interface now works correctly.
- Resolved an issue where Tasks became uncoupled from Events if a significant change was made.
- In Legacy Events, End Dates were being erroneously updated. That’s now fixed!
- The Student History Report wasn’t updating the date when a Student resumed LMS Content. Now it’s fully up to date!
- We are now able to show ‘Created At’ and ‘Updated At’ for LMS Resource interactions in the Reporting Engine.