- Released between 13:00 and 14:00 UTC
Hello! How’s it going? Did you know that Kurt Cobain would’ve turned 50 today? We don’t smell like teen spirit, but that doesn’t mean we can’t send you into training nirvana! Here’s our latest updates:
Features and Changes
- The calendar view is no longer restricted by the date selection in the event list view! On the events list view, Active and Inactive events are now displayed together under the ‘Published’ tab.
- We are now taking into account reservations via the Opportunities system when calculating places available.
- It is now possible to remove a SurveyMonkey connection (in addition to just disabling).
- We’ve improved performance on the ‘New Course Templates’ screen.
- We’ve added LMS Start/End Dates/Times to the Event Import Tool.
- We’ve applied a more sensible default time setting for events created from a Blended Course Template.
- It is now possible to redeem a registration priced at 0 training tokens.
- Previously when removing a Course from an Event, some of the course information remained. Now it’s cleaned up properly.
- There was a bug that made it seem like you were able to publish a course with invalid fields if you had previously saved the course. Now if you have made changes, you’ll need to save before publishing.
- On a mobile view, there was no save button for the course templates. It has now come out from hiding.
- On an event, when switching from a course with a registration deadline to a course without a registration deadline, the field wasn’t clearing out. Now it does.
- Recently updated your WordPress plugin? If so, you might have hit a snag. When you updated and selected ‘Show classroom dates for blended events, instead of full event start and end’ under the ‘Events’ tab, the Start Date appeared as today’s date. The good news is, it doesn’t anymore!