- Released between 14:30 and 15:00 UTC
It’s the morning after the Super Bowl, and that means one thing - we need coffee. Lots of it. Fortunately, we also burnt the midnight oil last week to bring you new features and fixes! Check them out below:
- There’s a timestamp in addition to the date in the Last Activity column of the SurveyMonkey Feedback table on an event.
- When sending a SurveyMonkey survey from an Event, a collector is created in SurveyMonkey to gather responses. We’ve also named them by Event and user, so you’ll be able to find them with ease.
- We’ve tidied up the display for Matrix answers from SurveyMonkey, so that they’re much easier to read.
- You can now report on information related to documents in Administrate’s Document Management System! That means you can include information on contracts, events and Learning Tracks in your reports!
- Want to find out your average instructor rating? Now you can select a question from your SurveyMonkey surveys, and use it to calculate one!
- When creating new SMS sending addresses, it would sometimes hit a snag. Now it doesn’t!
- If your Event had no price level, it could be tricky to add students - so we fixed that.
- If you asked a question to measure Net Promoter Score (NPS) in SurveyMonkey, we showed you how the feedback affected the score - but didn’t tell you what the score actually was. Now we do.
- The loading speed of the Students on Events with SurveyMonkey results was slow, so we’ve made things move faster.
- If you selected a SurveyMonkey survey on a Course Template, it wouldn’t be selected on the Event. That’s been fixed.
- The old Event and Web Integration systems weren’t playing nicely with the new Course Template screen when you tried to calculate “days”. They’ve been told off, and are now best friends!
- When setting a new price for a Course, you would sometimes find an error. Now, you won’t!