- Released between 12:30 and 13:00 UTC
Today is a great day. Partly because we’ve got new and exciting features and fixes. But more importantly, because exactly 60 years ago, the Frisbee was invented. It’s January, and it’s cold in Edinburgh, so the Administrate Ultimate Frisbee team still hasn’t been assembled. But rest assured, when we’re ready, you’ll be the first to know! Here are our updated features and fixes this week:
Features and Changes
- You spoke, we listened. We have now reinstated the ability to open one or more course templates in a new tab.
- Want to customise your SurveyMonkey survey email with your own text and merge fields? Now you can!
- Need to run reports on your SurveyMonkey survey results? Now you can - for Single, Multiple and Open ended questions.
- We now display SurveyMonkey sent/received status on the Send screen, as well as the Feedback results table.
- We improved our Xero re-verification process for users who need to re-verify their Xero connection.
- We fixed a bug whereby orphaned/deleted contacts were affecting the ability to save course templates.
- There was an issue which was preventing the LMS Course Resources from being saved in Course Templates. It’s now resolved!
- The Start Time couldn’t be modified on the new Single Event Scheduler. Now it can.
- Deleting a student registration was causing revenue figures to become incorrect. That’s not great, so we fixed that.
- We’ve made some improvements to the duplicate handling of mapped items in the Sales Opportunity system. We’ve made it easier to see what the configured duplicate behaviour is for mapped items on Quotations.
- We fixed a bug which was preventing some certificates being emailed.
- On Events with no existing Score Template, there was a broken link for creating a new one from the Students tab. We fixed it.
- We reinstated the ability to open an Opportunity in a new tab from within a Report. All you need to do is hit command/control + left click.
- Orders were being prevented from reaching the Sales Opportunities via weblink. Now, they make it!