- Released between 13:00 and 14:00 UTC
It’s hard to believe that we’re in the middle of January already, right? The turkeys are safe for another year, the cheese is back in the fridge, and the Fitbit is securely fastened. Before we hop back on the treadmill, here’s our latest updates:
Features and Changes
- Can’t remember whether you sent that SurveyMonkey survey or not? Now you can see a ‘Responded’ or ‘Sent’ status next to your respondents.
- Need more detail on the Last Activity of a Course Template? Hover over the Last Activity date and you’ll now see the user, date and time edited.
- We’ve added a Category column to your Course Templates page. We’ve added a new view option to the Course Template Screen, allowing you to filter by Category.
- Creating events with a single occurrence? We’ve improved our recent Session Scheduler feature to speed up the experience for those Single Events.
- Resources booked for an event were not always appearing on the legacy event screen. This issue has been resolved.
- We’ve resolved an error that occurred when editing student details when they are booked onto events with no price.
- We have resolved an issue causing automated communications to fail to send for LMS events with scheduled to send with an offset before or after the event.
- Customers editing task workflows on events while having Event Setup in edit mode were reporting problems upon saving. Now you will need to save the Event Setup before adding tasks to the event, and both will work as expected.