- Released between 13:00 and 14:00 UTC
Here’s a coffee break question for you:
What is the longest word in the dictionary?
Don’t floccinaucinihilipilificate! Let us know your best guess, and we’ll bring you the answer next week! While you mull it over, here’s our features, changes and fixes this week:
Features and Changes
- We recently introduced a feature allowing you to mark multiple students as attended/not-attended or passed/failed at once. We’ve introduced this feature for Scores as well.
- Following our recent blended event start/end date updates, we have added new merge fields so that you can choose to include classroom start/end dates in your communication templates.
- Want more specific dates for blended events for selling on your website? The web integrations have all been updated to include an option to display the classroom dates on blended events, rather than the full event dates which include the LMS component. This includes the WordPress, weblink and REST integrations.
- Similar to the option for selling blended events, you can now choose to specifically display the classroom dates on blended events in your invoices. Look for the new setting in the invoice settings on the control panel.
- We have exposed several endpoints to the REST API to make it easy to find supporting data for orders and opportunities. Keep an eye out for more opportunity fucntionality in the REST API in the coming weeks. The new API endpoints released today are discount rates, currencies and tax types.
- Confirming contact details from the “website order pending” page was not updating email address. Now all the fields update as selected.
- We have updated the display of Events in the student portal to display location name rather than the location description.
- We have corrected an issue displaying the dates and times that triggered emails were opened or clicked in the legacy Event system.
- Resolved a defect preventing users from uploading SCORM compliant LMS content through the outline tab of the Event page.
- Web plugins were omitting self-paced Events without an end date, and not displaying them as available for registration. Now, for self-paced LMS events, the event should display for the student to register if the registration deadline (if used) or end date is today or in the future, or if both are blank.
- Resolved a defect preventing users from uploading SCORM compliant LMS content through the outline tab of the event page.
- There was a pagination bug which meant you couldn’t see all of the Tasks you had on Events. This has been fixed so you can now navigate all of your tasks via the pagination controls.
- There was a bug which was causing student names to appear multiple times on an invoice where there were multiple Events for one registration. We’ve fixed this.
- Previously when you edited the value of a draft invoice, the value was being updated on the registration. These two points were not meant to be connected, so we have removed the link. Now, editing the value of a draft invoice will not edit the registration.
- There was a bug relating to unnamed student/booking contacts which meant when you selected ‘No’ for ‘Use booking contact as student’ and saved, the option was reverting back to ‘Yes’. This setting will now be an option.
- We fixed a bug which was causing some events which had 0 students to display as containing students.