- Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
Got the Christmas shopping done? Neither have we. If a gift can’t come from Amazon, or a shop that offers free gift wrapping - is it really worth it?
While avoiding the shops, we’ve been busy this week and come bearing gifts of features and fixes - from individual feedback responses, to custom fields for contacts! Read all about them below:
Features and Changes
- Previously, in the Administrate survey feedback table, you could only see student averages for different survey sections. Now you can also see detailed individual student responses for each question.
- Many of our customers have implemented a login mechanism for e-commerce sites selling training using Administrate’s API. We have added best practices to the documentation for managing your customers’ authentication details. Safety first!
- The documentation for retrieving an invoice PDF was listing an incorrect URL. That has been updated. If you have had problems retrieving an invoice PDF through the API, take a look at the updated documentation and give it a shot.
- We have updated our Arabic translation for the Student Portal. Students can select their language from their profile menu.
- Wanting to filter on custom fields for contacts in the REST API? Now you can! Due to a number of requests for this functionality, we’ve now added the filtering ability on custom fields for contact records.
- The Xero integration now uses the Xero’s organisation or contact settings for payment terms on invoices. See Xero’s documentation for further details here here.
- We have corrected an issue displaying the dates and times that triggered emails were opened or clicked in the legacy event system.
- Web plugins were omitting self-paced events without an end date, and not displaying them as available for registration. Now, for self-paced LMS events, the event should display for the student to register if the registration deadline (if used) or end date is today or in the future, or if both are blank.
- Resolved a defect preventing users from uploading SCORM compliant LMS content through the outline tab of the event page.
- Contacts were being restricted from access to users when they were a part of a marketing list belonging to a company that the user did not have access to. Going forward, the marketing list is still restricted by company, but the contact is appropriately accessible based on the permissions of the user.
- We’ve resolved an error that prevented filtering the calendar by instructor.
- We have updated the display of events in the student portal to display location name rather than the location description.
- Confirming contact details from the “website order pending” page was not updating email address. Now all the fields update as selected.