- Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
Features and Changes
- We’ve added Tasks to the audit log in the Event system. Note this also changes how Tasks are shown in the Opportunity timeline as well. Both logs now show all records of when Tasks are created, deleted or updated.
- Did your Student not receive an email? You can now resend an ad hoc email from the Event Audit log.
- We’ve redesigned the Resources Screen to be more user-friendly! Filter the resource list based on various fields and add or edit existing resources. Additionally, for existing resources, there is a list and calendar showing all its bookings.
- We’ve added the time booked onto the calendar for resources to make it easier to see precisely when your resource is available.
- Support forums and our ticket interface have a new look - we’ve turned the lights on and things are a bit brighter now.
- The Instructor availability calendar shows draft events in a lighter shade than active events, but some newly created draft events incorrectly appeared in the darker shade intended for active events. The colouring has been corrected.
- Some users were unable to create a new financial account because the currency field wasn’t showing the available currencies. That has been resolved.
- The LMS section of the legacy Event screen had some progress percentage numbers that didn’t match the percentage complete progress bar. The number and the progress bar now agree with each other.
- Mapped Items with no price set for a particular Region are were displaying on Invoices with a zero monetary value. We’ve removed these items if they have no price.