- Released between 12:00 and 13:00 BST
Features and Changes
- Save time dialling digits! We’ve added click to call on Sales Opportunities (e.g. using RingCentral, Skype et al).
- If an Account has a billing Contact configured, the Contact and Address should appear on the Invoices generated for that Account. This wasn’t happening on Invoices created from the opportunity system, but now it operates consistently, always using the billing Contact if provided on the Account. Good times.
- Suspended Users were appearing in the Appointments List in the Calendar. They’ve now been banished.
- The Unshipped Orders Report would sometimes show that there were a few pages of orders to look through, but clicking on a subsequent page would show no results. Now, if we say there’s more data, there’s more data. #transparency
- Some customers were experiencing errors when setting up a new SMS sending address. We fixed the glitch.
- The email integration tool should now match emails to contacts reliably - sometimes emails would remain unmatched forever! Emails need love too, and should now be put together with their rightful addressee’s.
- Resending a Communication Trigger email to a cancelled delegate no longer shows an error if no error occurred. Unless one actually happens, then it will.
- Personnel conflicts were taking into account cancelled Events and Sessions when they shouldn’t have. Previously, the instructor conflict notification notified about conflicts with cancelled events. We’re removed those canceled events now, and don’t consider them conflicts. We’re all about the conflict resolution!
- Missing an Edit menu for changing feedback on an Event? Us too. We’ve restored the missing link so you can now edit feedback after recording it for a given student.
- We’ve resolved a discrepancy between the way the legacy Event screen and new Event screen treat multi-select questions in the evaluation feedback. Now it’s consistent, regardless of if you’re using old or new. Seamless!