- Released between 13:00 and 13:30 BST
Features and Changes
- Now your students can click an icon in your video files embedded in SCORM to make the video play full screen.
- Salesforce synchronisation now has settings to allow account and contact data to flow only from Salesforce to Administrate or vice versa. It still supports updates from both systems as it has to date.
- The Sales Opportunity System setting ‘Use Booking Contact As Student’ has been introduced, which will allow you the option of using the booking contact as the student when you win an opportunity with only one student, or to treat these as unnamed students.
- Training for the Administrate product on Administrate University can now be found at a new link, university.administratelms.com. If you’re still using the old link, it will redirect here, so no need to update your bookmarks. If you haven’t yet been through the training, please ask your implementation or account manager to register you.
- Resolved an issue where saving a contact with an existing email address saves the contact, but not the email address.
- Resolved an issue where the WPM Payment button in Weblink would not direct the user to the WPM page when using Internet Explorer.
- Resolved an issue where newly created Purchase Orders from an event were not linked to the event on the line item.