- Released between 13:00 and 13:45 BST
Features and Changes
- Added more granular permissions intended to allow the creation of an Instructor role which has the permission to track scores, attendance, upload files, and send emails to their delegates.
- Expanded the list of supported currencies in the WordPress plugin (HKD, IDR, JPY, KRW, MYR, SGD).
- Added the ability for Triggers in a status of ‘Not Yet Processed’ to be manually sent by the user. Simply click on the status, review and send.
- Added pagination to the list of tasks within a Workflow group to handle those with a large number (>50) of tasks.
- Resolved a permissions issue with editing session attendance.
- Pre-populated expiration dates on the certificate generation screen.
- Improved the performance of reports that have lots of relations/sub-filters.