- Released between 10:00 and 10:30
To provide greater reliability of financial data, making a change to a registration that has been invoiced will prompt an action such as creating a new registration or issuing a credit note, rather than updating invoices directly.
Other features and changes
- Salesforce sync enabled for trial instances.
- Added a test connection button to the Salesforce integration setup.
- LITE banner updated with new 3 for 2 offer on tickets.
- Resolved an issue where gadgets were not being populated when creating new users.
- Resolved an issue where Terms were not being populated for Invoice Line items.
- Resolved an issue where some automatic triggers where not being picked up by the trigger run and not sending emails.
- Resolved an issue where the Account Owner was not being populated to new contacts within an account.
- Resolved an issue where the following user permissions were not being correctly respected in the Events Beta Delegate Scores - Edit and Delegate Attendance - Edit.
- Resolved an issue with the data import tool where the Account Owner mapping was displaying blank account names, preventing users from choosing the correct one.
- Resolved an issue where some communication triggers entered into an inconsistent state, preventing Event Start and End based triggers from sending.
- Resolved an issue where the Salesforce sync would terminate before initiating a sync.