- Released between 09:00 and 10:30
- Resolved an issue where deleting a session would result in it being unlinked from the parent event, but not correctly removed from the system.
- Resolved an issue where Cmd+Clicking on a session would direct the user to Event #1.
- Resolved an issue where clients using Safari were not being correctly redirected to the new events system when the legacy system was turned off.
- Resolved an issue where importing contacts to a marketing list from Mailchimp would stop after 100 contacts, even if the Mailchimp list had more.
- Added a note to the users screen to advise that changing a user may result in a change to the monthly billed amount.
Wordpress Update v4.6.10
- Resolved an issue where the ‘demo’ API mode would not function correctly if ‘live’ credentials has previously been added.