- Released between 09:00 and 10:45
- Resolved an issue with the Verify Email button on the IMAP sync tool where it was unable to connect to remote mailboxes.
- Resources attached to sessions should now correctly show on the events page.
- Added the ability to enable the Salesforce integration against a Salesforce sandbox.
- Resolved an issue where the Salesforce integration configuration page would not load correctly.
- Resolved slowness when viewing learning tracks which had multiple objectives added.
- Resolved an issue where communication triggers for learning tracks may not send correctly.
- Deprecated the ability to clone a purchase invoice, sales invoice, or general journal entry.
- Added the ability to filter instructors on the instructor availability report by account.
Weblink Update v4.6.9b
- Resolved an issue where ‘Pay by Invoice’ and ‘Pay by Credit Card’ were both showing if the configuration option was present, regardless of whether or not they were set to true or false.