- Released between 09:00 and 10:00
- Resolved an issue where deleted currencies were showing in various parts of the application.
- Resolved an issue where some opportunities would present a server error as soon as they were loaded - despite functioning correctly afterwards.
- Resolved an issue where communication triggers would only send to one contact if multiple contacts on the event shared the same communications contact.
- Resolved an issue where communication triggers would send erratically, resulting in triggers getting stuck in a ‘future’ state.
- Resolved an issue where it wasn’t possible to create or delete opportunity resources from within the opportunities system.
- Resolved an issue which resulted in triggers being stuck on ‘NOT YET PROCESSED.’
- Resolved an issue for Windows users which resulted in SCORM content not being unpacked correctly when uploaded.
- Resolved an issue where the opportunity statistics shown at the top of the opportunity list would not update correctly if there were steps which contained no opportunities.
- Resolved an issue where SCORM would not play correctly when launched in a pop-up window.
- Resolved an issue where the SOAP API wouldn’t correctly show Self-Paced (LMS) events with a registration deadline set.
- Don’t show ‘Emailed’ field as ‘Not Sent’ for remittance rows in the Purchase Statement, as the sent date for these is not stored. Instead show ‘-‘.
- Resolved an issue where course PDF’s would not load, and would fail to attach to communication triggers.
- Resolved an issue which resulted in some registrations showing their date as ‘2 Dec 2.’
- Triggers will now have the state of ‘NO ADDRESS’ if an email address is not valid for the contact.
- Triggers will now show the email address which the trigger will be sent to when you hover over the status flag in the new events system.
- Triggers which have the target set to the booking contact will now show a small ‘tag’ icon in the column header in the new events system communications tab.
- Updates to documentation including WordPress Plugin.