- Released between 09:00 and 10:00
- Resolved an error some users encountered when saving contacts with email addresses that were linked to a deleted individual account.
- Resolved an issue where the downloaded Excel document of the student history report did not match the data in one of the columns when viewing it in the application.
- Resolved an issue where the Purchase Order value would not display correctly when viewing as a PDF.
- Communication Triggers that have thrown a template error will now allow the user to edit them, with a message explaining which merge fields could not be rendered and allow them to re-send manually.
- Various improvements to the stability of the document upload tool, including DMS and Wistia Video.
- Videos uploaded to the DMS can now be linked to events as LMS resources in the old events system.
- The registration screen will now filter on event disposition if the user is trying to move a student between events, making it easier to select the correct one.
- Exposed LMS Completion date to the reporting engine.
- Events in the new events system will default to a minimum of one session if there has been none defined in the course template.
Wordpress Plugin Update v4.6.6
- Resolved an issue where clients who had jQuery 1.11.0 (exactly) installed may face issues on the final step of checkout with the payment by invoice / payment by credit card radio buttons not checking correctly.
- Resolved intermittent issue which some clients faced since v4.6.0 where course content was missing from course pages.
- New Payment Processor: WPM is now available to use for processing online payments.
Wordpress Plugin Update v4.6.5
- Improve how PayPal IPN responses are handled to ensure that orders are always passed back to Administrate correctly after payment.
Wordpress Plugin Update v4.6.4
- The plugin should now function correctly on plugins which are using a table prefix other than the default of ‘wp_.’