- Released between 09:00 and 10:00 GMT
- Resolved an issue where the events calendar was showing an incorrect number of maximum places.
- Resolved an issue where the sales opportunities system would not display correctly in Internet Explorer 9 or 11.
- Resolved an issue where orders submitted using the REST API with child items would show the child items twice on the sales opportunities system.
- Resolved an issue where communication trigger history was showing against compound events.
- Resolved an issue where users were experiencing problems adding costs to events.
- Added Salesforce integration configuration screen to control panel.
- Added a warning to the events pages to make it clear that triggers will not send for compound events.