- Released between 09:00 and 10:00 GMT
- Resolved an issue where the opportunities system may show a different value to the actual total of the interests.
- Resolved an issue where expired evaluation form questions were showing on the evaluation results wizard in the new events system.
- Resolved an issue where students LMS progress was calculating incorrectly on the events system.
- Resolved an issue where students browsing LMS content on iPad were not able to see all of the content.
- Resolved an issue where users may experience an error when adding students to an event.
- Resolved an issue where selecting the course on an event would not correctly fill the time or the maximum number of students.
- Resolved an issue where the ‘Require Email Address For Contacts’ system setting was not observed creating a new contact from the events system.
- Resolved an issue where some users faced issues uploading documents.
- Resolved an issue where users experienced errors adding students to learning tracks.
- Resolved an issue where tasks erroneously displayed on the event screen when setting up a new event.
- Resolved an issue where website orders were not able to be validated.
- Resolved an issue where users would face server errors attempting to remove a tutor from an event.
- Resolved an issue where communication templates would incorrectly report that there was an invalid merge field when there was not.
- Resolved an issue where sessions were not automatically being created for new events.
- The instructor conflict detection will now show if an instructor is currently registered as a student on another event.
- Customers using the new events system should now no longer be able to incorrectly add students to sessions from the registration screen.
- The Marketing system will now account for opportunitites from both the new opportunities system and the older leads system.
New Provisional Booking Feature
Now when adding an interest in the new sales opportunities system for a specific event, customers can choose to ‘hold’ the place for this event. Within the new events system, on the students tab, you can now see a list of the places that are being held, and any other interests logged against that event. This way, if the event is getting close to being run, you can quickly see who you might want to call up and sell.