- Released between 09:30 and 16:00 GMT
- Resolved an issue where the SurveyMonkey integration was not fetching surveys correctly.
- Resolved an issue where sessions were still showing up in the outline for cancelled events.
- Resolved an issue where resources were not being filtered down correctly be location on the new events beta.
- Resolved several issues where reports would not load correctly, particularly those with non-English characters.
- Resolved an issue where updating some fields on the contact screen would not save correctly.
- Resolved an issue where some website orders were not able to be validated correctly.
- Resolved an issue where the evaluation wizard in the beta events system required fields to be entered, whilst this was not possible if the student hadn’t entered the information on the form.
- Resolved an issue where users may get errors trying to add a student to an event.
- Resolved an issue where the course selector field could take minutes to load when many courses existed on the instance.
- Resolved an issue where only super users were able to add unnamed students to events in the events beta.
- Resolved an issue where contacts who had a duplicated email address couldn’t be sent purchase orders.
- Resolved an issue where LMS scores tab wouldn’t load correctly.
- When creating sessions, the venue and location should now be filled automatically from the parent, but can still be edited if necessary.
Merge Field Picker for Document Templates
When setting up templates for your documents (Settings Cog -> Document Templates), there is now a merge-field picker which you can use to quickly drop in the merge fields you need, the same as the one which is in use on the Communication Templates page.
Streaming Video Support Within the LMS
You no longer need to embed video within SCORM packages to stream videos through the LMS. Simply upload the video through the LMS Resources section of the events page. It’ll show as processing initially, which shouldn’t take longer than a few minutes. After this is complete, students will be able to watch this video within the LMS, and progress information (how far did the student watch) will feed straight back into Administrate.
Learning Track Pricing
Learning tracks can now have prices applied, and can be sold within the new sales opportunities system.