- Released between 14:30 and 15:45 GMT
- Resolved issue where new sessions were generated with incorrect dates in the events beta.
- Resolved issue where number of sessions created did not reflect number of days a new event in the events beta.
- Resolved issue where users could not edit student details in events beta.
- Resolved issue where some details were not being saved on event creation in the events beta.
- Resolved issue where user defined courses did not populate course name on certificates and invoices.
- Resolved issue where sessions counts were including canceled sessions in the events beta.
- Resolved issue were multiple copies of the same report were showing up in the reports engine.
- Resolved issue where blank contacts were being created when progressing Sales Opportunities against individual accounts.
- Resolved issue where reports engine was not correctly filtering multiple condition filters.
- Added in id in event overview to reflect old system.
- Exposed LinkedIn field to Reports Engine so that it can be filtered against.
- Exposed Partner field for opportunities so that it can be filtered against.
- Changed Event Cost modal wording to match the rest of the application.
- Grids in the events beta are now sortable on columns.
- Set ‘Notify User’ and ‘Show on Calendar’ to false as default for adding task in events beta.