Released between 14:30 and 15:00 UTC
Hello! How’s it going? Since we last wrote, the new 12-sided £1 coin has been released! We’ve decided to boycott it though - we don’t like change... Speaking of change, here’s our latest features, changes and fixes:
Features and Changes
- Now when you cancel an event, the system will ask you if you’d like to delete the related tasks or if you want to keep them to review individually.
- Quotes generated from the Sales Opportunities system will now include the company registration number in the footer, matching the footer on invoices.
- We had customers report issues replacing an instructor an event. Going forward, simply removing the instructor and adding a new one will resolve these issues.
- We’re not all kids anymore...the reporting engine now correctly renders dates of birth prior to 1970.
- Email templates sent from the system were not correctly rendering all characters for non-english languages including Arabic. These are now fully supported.
- Corrected an issue preventing users from uploading documents to the Document Management System (DMS) with “drag and drop”.