- Release between 15:00 and 16:00 UTC
On this day in 1930, Pluto was discovered! To celebrate, here’s some features, fixes and changes for our “stellar” customers. We’re sure you’ll find them “out of this world.”
Okay, we’ll stop the puns. That’s a promise...sort of.
Features and Changes
- If you have SCORM content open but attempt to close the LMS window which tracks the progress, we now warn you that you have unsaved changes.
- We improved the filtering behaviour on the events calendar view. Now deselecting all filters results in 0 results.
- We’ve reinstated the ability to press CTRL+SHIFT+SPACE to search.
- Now when you click the search icon you can already start typing your search, no need to click on the search box.
- We’ve improved the look and feel for the Session Schedule Modal in the events system.
- The Event Import Tool will now use Course Template Schedules if the ‘Apply Course Schedule’ flag is set.
- We resolved a bug which meant price was being lost when editing a registration entry that had already been invoiced.
- The reporting engine was still linking to the old Course Templates screen. We’ve set it back on course to the new screen.
- Fixed an issue for when you have an event with only draft sessions, and the event doesn’t show in the Event List.