- Released between 14:30 and 15:00 UTC
Hello! Here’s our features, changes and fixes for the week:
Features and Changes
- We’ve improved the Finance tab of your Course Template Edit screen, allowing you to manage Pricing and Item Mapping directly in the Course Template.
- Previously if you edited a registration from the registration screen it could cause the expiry date to be set to ‘0000-00-00’, causing unexpected student numbers in the events system, reporting engine, and wordpress plugin. We’ve fixed this!
- There was an issue that prevented the SurveyMonkey survey choice at Course Template from filtering down to the event. Now it doesn’t!
- We fixed a bug which was allowing invoices with unmapped tax rates to sync to Xero and instead take the default tax rate.
- We had a UI bug that prevented users on the IE 11 browser from saving DMS uploads.
- Previously attendance tracking was not respecting deleted/cancelled sessions. Now these are taken into account.
- The Interested and Reserved event metrics now exclude counts from deleted opportunities.
- We improved the error message which appears on finalising invoices to Xero which have unmapped Financial Accounts.