- Released between 14:30 and 15:00 UTC
With only a couple more days left of January, I’m sure we’re all hoping that the cold weather is on its way out! Though it’s probably not a good idea to pack away those extra layers of clothing just yet! While we dream of warmer weather on the horizon, here are our latest updates for this week:
Features and Changes
- Our SurveyMonkey Integration now supports more SurveyMonkey question types! You can now report on all SurveyMonkey Question types within Administrate, including demographic questions, rating questions, ranking questions, multiple choice questions, date/time questions and matrix questions.
- We added a pricing bands field to the Course Template page.
- We resolved an issue where communication templates were unable to be created when merge fields Event Start or End Date/Time were included.
- We resolved an issue where automatic triggers for instructors were still including instructors that have been removed from an event.
- We fixed a browser compatibility issue which was preventing certain pages from loading in Internet Explorer 11 and Safari. This is now resolved for all supported browsers.
- The new Course Template Screen was causing some issues for web integrations relying on a Company ID. This issue has now been sorted out.
- We resolved an issue with SCORM reporting from the LMS where quizzes would show as failed instead of passed in some instances.
- Events or Courses with large numbers of course categories were causing slow response times, so we’ve given them a nice speed boost.
- We resolved a time zone issue with creating schedules in course templates.
- We addressed an issue where documents used as objectives in Learning Tracks were not downloadable by the student.
- We resolved an issue where FireFox users were being unexpectedly logged out of the application.