- Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
Happy New Year! We’ve got a big 2017 planned, and we’re sure you do too!
In the spirit of “New Year, New Me”, this week we’re delighted to unveil our refreshed course template screen, an enhanced API, and Event Session Scheduler!
Features and Changes
- We’ve given our Course Templates screen a new year detox, making it faster and more enjoyable to use. You’ll also now see your template status directly from the Course Templates List, whether Published, Draft or Archived.
- Our Course Templates Edit screen has been redesigned as a step based approach which is a breeze to use.
- We’ve also added a duplication feature. Got a ton of similar courses? Now you can publish similar Course Templates with the same data in seconds.
- This is a big one. When you create an event you’ll be able to pull in your own pre-set schedule from your Course Template and generate multiple sessions in seconds. Now that’s something to celebrate.
- Building a website to sell training? We’ve just added more functionality to our public API! You can now generate quotes, record payments, and email templated messages with documents all through our API. We’ve even put together a handy guide for building an e-commerce site that you can refer to here.
- We resolved a bug that caused an error when saving a task which had the ‘notify user’ option selected.
- Our DMS struggled with large file sizes. Now it can now handle files larger than 1GB.
- Resolved an issue where the Bookings and Calendar tab of resources on the resource management page were not showing any bookings.
- We’ve added Location Name as a merge field in the Communication template, as it wasn’t there before.
- Sometimes the Bookings and Calendar tabs on the Resource Management page didn’t show any bookings. Now they do!