- Released between 13:00 and 14:00 UTC
On this day in 1932, the BBC started transmitting overseas. Our weekly release notes might not have the same impact, but hey, we all need to start somewhere!
This will be our last release email until January 9th, so sadly you won’t hear from us for a little while. Now now, dry your eyes, it’s going to be ok...
We’ve got lots planned for 2017, but here’s our latest fixes to sign off the year:
- Gode nyheder! (Good news!) - There was a bug that meant courses containing Danish characters were not being displayed when using the WordPress plugin. Now they are!
- There was a bug that meant instructor availability and communications triggers didn’t update when you changed Instructor. We’ve fixed that.
- There was a bug that caused an incorrect revenue count value to appear on the ‘View Clients By Country’ screen. We’re glad to say that’s fixed!
- There was a bug which caused an error when using the Locations filter on the Events Listing screen, which has been sorted out.
- There was a bug causing some information in the Delegates table to be displayed incorrectly (with missing information). Now it’s all better!
- If you removed a mapped Item from a course, and later added an event as an Interest on an Opportunity, the mapped item was still appearing on the invoice and event pdf. Hard to do, but annoying when it happens. So we’ve now prevented this from happening.
- When running a report containing event notes, the notes were appearing as html. Now they are in good ol’ easy to read plain text.
- Previously if you created a self paced event with no end date, it wouldn’t appear in the event list. Now they will!
- Previously, if you played SCORM content in a pop out window, the window would sometimes act differently on different browsers. Now you can use any browser, and get the same result.
- There was a bug in the Revenue section that meant the value of the Total Forecast Revenue field was not taking into account Private events. This is now fixed.
- We have added ‘Location Name’ as a merge field in the communication template.
- We updated our self-paced event expiry date logic so that we now apply the same rules whether adding a student via the UI or via website orders.