- Released between 12:00 and 13:00 UTC
Features and Changes
- The ‘Manage Resources’ link on the calendar was linking to the old Resources screen. Now it leads to the correct place.
- We’ve included more detail on the Resources calendar so that you can see not just the category, but exactly which resources are booked up.
- Previously, there was a bug which allowed you to remove an item from an event or an Interest in Opportunities. Now, Opportunities talks with Invoices.
- When a student had expired and was cancelled, that one student was counted as both cancelled and expired in the count area of an Event. Now if you flag a student as expired and cancel them, they only count as cancelled(the expired number goes down).
- Sometimes after creating a learning track the associated events were not displaying. Now they do!
- There was a bug which meant that when using the quick session edit feature, the event location was not being passed through under the outline tab. Again, now it is!
- When viewing the revenue on an event in the New Events system, the figure was not matching ‘Actual Revenue’ in the Reporting Engine, or Revenue in the old event system. You guessed it - now it does!