- Released between 14:00 and 15:00 UTC
Blended LMS Separation is now live. We announced these changes in last week’s Release notes, but just in case you missed them...
The Access Duration for elearning on blended Events will be replaced with a LMS Start and End Date. This change will enable elearning to take place before and/or after the classroom component of the blended Event. For existing blended Events, the LMS end date will be set to the last student expiry date, or the end date of the Event plus the Access Duration, whichever is later. This will ensure no impact to students access to elearning. As part of this change, the LMS end date for both blended and LMS Events will be extended as needed to include any students whose access has not yet expired.
Read more about the changes in this article.
Features and Changes
- Perfect attendance? Gold star, mark them all at once! We’ve improved our attendance tool so that you can mark all students as attended or absent for a session all at once, noting any exceptions before saving.
- We’ve made some improvements to the duplicate handling of mapped items in the Sales Opportunity system. It’s now easier to see what the configured duplicate behaviour is for mapped items included as interests within the opportunity.
- We have fixed an issue where updates to the Account for a Private Event was not updating the associated classroom sessions.
- You thought you removed that Instructor? So did we. In some cases Instructors that that had been removed from sessions were still appearing on the calendar. Those Instructors won’t be overstaying their welcome from now on!
- We’ve resolved an issue in revenue on reports from an Event recorded in multiple currencies.
- The legacy Event system wasn’t always allowing you to specify a resource type when uploading LMS resources. It’s playing nice again now.
- The missing link? The Opportunity System was not displaying all linked items, when selling items linked to others. All the related items will now appear as interests.
- We found that the Event System was allowing the Public/Private designation to be updated after creation under certain circumstances. We’ve cleared up the confusion and locked this selection on an Event that has been created.
- We’ve fixed an issue that was causing an error when creating a purchase from the Event screen.