- Released between 13:00 and 13:30 BST
Features and Changes
- Makeover Monday! You may notice that the App is a little prettier today - we wanted to look our best for LITE 2016! Functionality remains largely the same (apart from some new features below) but design consistency is improved across the board.
- We’re not just good looks though! Our Xero setup and end-to-end sales invoice process has now been released to a lucky-few. Pending glowing feedback, we’ll be offering this to early adopters soon - watch this space!
- Events are now more tab-tastic! Look out for the Event Audit Log tab, added today. It currently supports Trigger emails and ad hoc email groups but Tasks and Event changes will follow soon.
- Private Events aren’t quite so snooty these days and can now accept Students from outside of the Account assigned to the Event.
- Finally, attachments from Communication Templates are now pulled through when choosing the template on an Event to send as an ad hoc email. Handy.
- Resolved an issue with the Weblink not rendering Courses if any of the Courses had special characters.
- Resolved an issue where users encountered an error removing Staff from an Event.
- Resolved an issue where Tax Type was not removing from an Event preventing checkout within the WordPress Plugin.
- The LMS now displays dates/times of events with the location, and user LMS timezone setting has been removed for clarity.
- Resolved an issue where users could not change the LMS Expiry Date for Students.
- Resolved an issue where Locations could not be deleted even though they were not being used for any Events or Resources.
- Resolved an issue allocating credit notes to finalised invoices.