- Released between 12:00 and 13:00 BST
Features and Changes
- Attachments can now be sent via the Ad-hoc email tool in the Events and Opportunities System.
- Invoice Status (Draft/Final) has been exposed to the reporting engine. Reports are coming in that the reporting engine is delighted.
- Event Start is now required for Self Paced LMS Events, End date field is optionally set and is no longer inferred from the access duration.
- Salesforce Error Logs will now display the error id for reference and the time the error occurred at. Stop! Error Time.
- Users can now set the Primary Instructor within the Events Beta System.
- Resolved an issue where the Communications Tab on Event Personnel did not show anything.
- Resolved an issue where the LMS Progress Percentage was not displaying as a whole number. Whole numbers, like whole foods, are better for you.
- Resolved an issue where the Gross Profit Calculation was including deleted items in the Reports Engine.