- Released between 13:00 and 13:30 BST
Features and Changes
- The Delete Communication Trigger button is now called Archive (it’s catchier), which disables the trigger and prevents further editing. Don’t worry, the history for these triggers remains available.
- Not quite Usain Bolt levels (yet!), but the loading times for events and event listing pages were improved again in this release.
- RIP legacy user setup page! We’ve posted an end of life notice on our legacy user setup page, as it has already been replaced by the user set up tool within the control panel.
- Resolved an issue where deleting or canceling registrations did not update the student numbers for related event in the Events Beta System.
- Resolved an issue where scheduled communication triggers which were deleted.
- Resolved an issue with the Wordpress plugin not sending confirmation emails to some email addresses.