- Released between 08:30 and 09:30
- Resolved an issue where communication templates using the sessions list macro would include deleted sessions.
- Resolved an issue where communication triggers would send repeatedly to contacts who were registered to the same event more than once.
- Resolved an issue where the opportunities system could be used to add additional contacts to an individual account. The opportunities system will now alert if this is the case and prompt for the issue to be resolved.
- Resolved an issue where the DMS browser was not showing all files if more than 50 existed in one category.
- Resolved multiple issues with event costs, including display issues, problems editing costs, and issues raising purchase invoices.
- Resolved an error where converting a future payment into a receipt could result in an error. Now, the error is fixed, and if something unexpected does occur, more helpful error text will be shown.
- Resolved an issue with the Profit and Loss report where invoice lines generated in the new sales opportunity system were not being correctly reflected.
- Greatly improved the processing speed of the communication triggers, to increase reliability.