- Released between 09:00 and 10:00
- Resolved an issue where reports where not displaying for some users.
- Resolved an issue where any change to a Private event would prompt to confirm Account change in the events beta.
- Resolved an issue where scheduled communication triggers were not respecting disabled status.
- Resolved an issue where booking multiple students to event would duplicate registrations to the event’s sessions.
- Resolved an issue where users could not delete files from the DMS that were no longer linked to an event.
- Resolved an issue where deleting a Purchase Order did not remove the PO from an an Event.
- Resolved an issue where users were incorrectly redirected to a 404 page after deleting a Purchase Order.
- Resolved an issue where some users encountered an error when progressing an Opportunity.
- Resolved an issue where some users encountered an error when emailing certificates from the Contact screen.
- Resolved an issue where users could not find students using the search functionality, even if the contacts name matched exactly.
- Exposed Price Levels for events to the Reports engine.
- Added a date and location filter to the Opportunity interest modal when adding Events as an Interest.
Wordpress Plugin Update v4.6.2
- The plugin should now function correctly with various third-party caching solutions, including WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache.
Wordpress Plugin Update v4.6.1
- Resolved an issue where multiple delegates on a PayPal order would result in the cost being multiplied by the quantity twice.