- Released between 15:00 and 16:00
- Resolved an issue where Communication Triggers were sometimes being sent to the student and not the assigned communications contact.
- Resolved an issue where child items from mapped compound items where not being populated in Sales Opportunities preventing users from being able to ship stock.
- Resolved an issue where the account for a private events would change when adding new students. Private events will now list students belonging to that account, with an appropriate warning if the user attempts to change the account.
- Resolved an issue where Purchase Orders appeared to be duplicated in the Events beta.
- Resolved an issue for some users where finance sections in the events beta where not displaying correctly for users who had the permission to view and edit.
- Resolved an issue where a user was shown the total financials for all companies and not just the companies they had permission to view.
- Resolved an issue where some linked costs where not being shown on the Events Beta financials.
- Exposed Account Partner Types to the Reports engine.
- Added labels on the address fields on the Contact and Account screen so that the fields matched those in the reporting engine.
Major improvements Events Beta Financials
- Total Revenue and Total Costs is calculated from only invoiced sources.
- Forecast revenue and costs will now be shown, as well as the current totals.
- Total financials on the Events list overview will now be accurate.