- Released between 07:00 and 10:30 GMT
- Resolved an issue where some users were unable to add costs to an event.
- Resolved an issue where some users were unable to edit or remove costs from an event.
- Resolved an error when attempting to add students to a learning assignment.
- Resolved issues which could lead to errors in the reporting engine when using international characters.
- Resolved an issue where some events were showing twice on the event list.
- Resolved an issue where some communication triggers were not showing up correctly on some events.
- Resolved an issue where some reports wouldn’t load if they included time fields.
- Resolved an issue where some events start and end times would not update correctly when sessions were modified.
- Resolved an issue where the attendance wizard in the new events system wouldn’t show a tick-box for all students.
- Resolved an issue where communications wouldn’t include attachments when re-sent.
- Resolved an issue where the setting on the user edit screen to opt out of task reminder emails was not observed.
- Resolved an issue where certain PO’s were not showing the PO number in the old event screen.
- Improved handling for custom fields on the contact and account screen to prevent errors if they become corrupted.
- Resolved an issue where the ‘print’ button when viewing a communication trigger on the new event screen would not do anything.
- Resolved an issue where source types could not be deleted.
LMS Preview Mode
- You can now preview how an event will look to your students by clicking on the ‘Preview LMS.’ There is no longer a need to register yourself as a student to the event.
Twilio SMS Communication Triggers
- The communication triggers now support sending of SMS’s. These behave very similarly to the existing email communication triggers, including the ability to use merge fields to populate text messages with information specific to your students.
Wordpress Plugin Update v4.6.0
Learning Tracks, Opportunities, and Integrations
- Learning tracks can now be assigned prices, check out the ‘prices’ tab on the learning tracks screen.
- Learning tracks can now be added as an interest in the sales opportunity.
- The WebLink and Wordpress plugin can now push orders straight into the new Sales Opportunities system.
- Learning tracks can now be displayed and sold on the Wordpress plugin and the WebLink.
- The Course Mapped Items screen in the main application has been given a facelift to bring it in line with the settings panel.
- Mapped items can now be filtered down to only apply to events occuring in a specific location.
- On the Wordpress and WebLink, these mapped items can now be optionally included with your order at the first step of checkout. NOTE: This is only available if using the new sales opportunities system to accept website orders.