- Released between 14:15 and 15:05 GMT
- Resolved an issue where users couldn’t access folders in the DMS that they had been granted access to.
- Resolved an issue where the event list in the events beta would take a very long time to load.
- Resolved an issue where attempting to edit event dates resulted in an error.
- Resolved an issue where some events showed for an extra day longer than they really ran on the calendar.
- Resolved an issue where tasks saved with ‘Notify User?’ true would default to true next time they were opened, where this should be a choice each time.
- Resolved an issue where some users experienced errors attempting to load certain DMS folders.
- Resolved inconsistencies between the main application calendar and the calendars shown in the new events system.
- Price levels defined within Administrate are now respected within the Wordpress plugin. The ‘offset days’ selection is also taken into consideration. Delegates will be shown the best price that they qualify for.
- Venues will now display (where set) in addition to locations.
- Resolved an issue where delegate notes were not being pushed through to Administrate correctly.
- Resolved an issue where subcategory filtering in the URL on the event table was not working correclty.
- Performance and reliability enhancements when submitting orders to Administrate, which should additionaly resolve error some clients had when accepting payments with Paypal.
- Text which is truncated in the new events and opportunities pages will now expand fully when you hover the mouse over, allowing for easy display and the ability to copy the text.
- Superusers, and users who have the new ‘Opportunities - Override Price’ permission are now able to override prices when adding an interest in the new opportunities system.