- Released between 13:20 and 13:50 GMT
- Resolved an issue where booking contact communication triggers were not queueing up to send correctly.
- Resolved an issue where the calendar was not filtering correctly by tutor.
- Resolved an issue where certain instructor and administrator merge fields were not behaving correctly in the communication triggers.
- Resolved an issue where duplicates were appearing on some reports.
- Resolved an issue where reports were not loading correctly.
- Resolved an issue where event start and end dates were not saving correctly in the new events system.
- Resolved an issue where adding workflow tasks in the new event system would take a long time to generate the pop-up modal.
- Resolved an issue where some drop-downs in the communication trigger editor would not show correctly unless in ‘edit’ mode.
- Resolved an issue where the venue dropdown would not pre-filter correctly based on the events location.
- Resolved an issue where some users had issues saving event scores templates.
- Resolved an issue where some users experienced errors saving new details in the integrations settings panel.
- Resolved an issue where accounts were showing duplicate marketing activities in the drop-down list.
- Resolved an issue where some users were unable to search for courses or events when setting up a communication trigger.
- Exposed several new fields to the reporting engine, including old-style contact custom fields and courses ‘archived’ flag.
- Clicking the user icon and then selecting ‘settings’ should now show the new user edit screen.
- Updates to the support documentation including My WordPress site is not working properly and I have other WordPress plugins installed, could they be conflicting?.